Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall BBQ!!!

Last Sunday we headed over the Adams' house to enjoy the afternoon with some friends for a pumpkin carving bbq! The kids had all the supplies and pumpkins necessary to carve their own pumpkin and it was so cute because when Em tired of pumpkin carving - Collin was there to finish it for her! He is such a sweetheart...but I have been informed that he is betrothed to another (what bad luck)!!! I will continue to pursue this course as I love his mom and her cooking!!!!

In all the six kids had a blast and the 'big' kids ate...drank...and ate some more! I have to tell you Nicole puts on one AWESOME spread!!! We had the BEST stuffed mushrooms, fantastic homemade caramel corn, and delicious home grown salsa made by Misty!!! Yes, I brought food too - but mine wasn't nearly as tasty as what was already there!!! For dinner we had bbq-ed brats with all condiments and after dinner we set around the fire pit and made s'mores!!! What a fantastic evening!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Collin loves that pumpkin ... He said it looks like the sign on Deke's hat (the Nike swoosh)! (And he's not actually betrothed ... You and Mike are much more fun as potential in-laws so we'll keep you in the running)! N