Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day #2

It snowed again and school got cancelled again! I have a feeling that this isn't going to stop for a while. All forecasts say we are in for it! It would appear that the storm cloud is just sitting over Spokane and dumping unbelievable amounts of snow!

Mike and I made it down the hill late...we took Emily to Collin's today for play date!!! My folks headed over today for the upcoming week and luckily they had safe travel! Dad and Mom got to meet the Adams' clan tonight and Deke was so lucky as to have me spit my mouthful of wine on him (and on the walls and blinds)!

We are now settled in for the holiday season and tomorrow we head to Deer Park for the Trinkle Christmas. As I understand it, Grandma will have a full house and most all of my mom's family will be there! Here is to good and interesting times!

No comments: