So I am sitting here in my nice warm house, eating the caramel corn that Nicole made for the 1st grade Craft Day tomorrow (I am thinking school gets called due to snow tomorrow - or at least now that I am eating the caramel corn I am hoping that it will!) and thinking about the hard work that Mike is doing outside. In all fairness, I did do the walk and I did tell him what a good job he is doing!Em decided to go out and be a big help...which usually consists of stepping on the snow piles and creating tracks for Mike to shovel up (he and I and for that matter my Dad too, are anal about tire and foot tracks in the
So like a good wife and mom - I am recording their hard work and efforts! Who says you can't be supportive and warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment