It is that time of the year and once again we settle in to create our Christmas Gingerbread House!!! One of these years I will just get it through my thick head that all three of us are "Type A" and we all need our own 'house' because as joint builders and decorators, we are not good. That doesn't mean our house doesn't turn out good...it just means that there are a LOT of:
"Mom can I do that?"
"Em...no - no - no that isn't where I wanted that."
"Don't you think we should wait until that dries...nevermind."
"I thought this was for me!?!"
"Can I at least decorate something?"
So...two hours, a huge mess and a sagging roof later... we have our version of perfection!
So...two hours, a huge mess and a sagging roof later... we have our version of perfection!

1 comment:
You're so like me it's almost frightening ...
Post a Comment