Friday, October 24, 2008

Kelly's Big 'Twilight' Night Out!!!

"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours ... all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet." (Twilight, page 304.)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday was my first night in book club that I am new to and what a night it was!!! I am not sure how I begin to explain the wonderful time I had. First, I met nine new and amazing women. Second, we had great food and wine (and sparkling water - LOTS of sparkling water). Third, we engaged in great conversation centered around a book that we have all fallen in love with. Before I knew it, it was 11:00 pm on a school night and I couldn't believe time had gone so quickly!

For those who haven't read it, muchless considered reading a book about teenage vampire romance, I have to say - don't knock it until you try it! What a fantastic read!!! Stephenie Meyer instantly takes you back to high school and reminds you of the joy, anxiety and butterflies that come with your first true love!

2 comments:

Krissi said...

I love all 4 books in this series. I was amazed how I fell in love with it too. Good job on the blog - it looks great.

Nicole said...

We were so happy to have you! Everyone commented how fun you were!