Well here it is - my first blog entry EVER!!! I find that there is an equal mix of excitement and frustration as I learn how to navigate my way through this! My friend Nicole is to credit for my stepping into the 'blogosphere'. Her personality and enthusiasm are contagious and hopefully I will be able to keep up and share this with friends and family alike (as I have enjoyed her family's site)!
You will most likely witness many changes in this as I determine what my look and feel is for this site. I am sure that Em will be a large component, as keeping up with her often is! Mike and I will try to keep you all updated on what we are doing as well, though admittedly we are nearly as exciting!
I hope that by doing this I will get to reach out to many of my friends and get to share with them what is happening in our lives and maybe encourage them to do the same!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelly - Nice job! I appreciate the opportunity to "keep up"!! I do like this quote, though, from a T-shirt on despair.com..."blogging: Never before have so many had so little to say to so few"...hahaha LOL (That would be the truth if I did one of these...better leave it up to you!) :)
Post a Comment