
Em turned seven this year and we had a girls only baking party! We had such a great time baking pizzas and decorating cakes! Originally we had been asked to host a 'veterinarian' party, but I couldn't think of a ton of ideas to go with that (nothing like having other peoples' sick animals in your kitchen and living room or maybe a dissection cake?)! So, I gathered up my best ideas and presented to the birthday girl a baking party. We would make homemade dough and the girls could roll it out, sauce it and put their toppings on it. Then we would have individual cakes for each girls to decorate, with piping bags and all!
When it was all said and done all ten girls had their own apron, chef hat, pizza pan, rolling pin and individual cake and piping bag! They had a blast!
The highlight of the afternoon (as captured in my BRIEF movie director debut) was when the girls started singing, while eating pizza...
1 comment:
Bwahaha ... That is too cute! Can I be invited to the next birthday (without my boys)? I need some girlie girl birthday fun!!
Post a Comment