Unfortunately, the weather has not given us the break that we were expecting or wanting over the last few days. The National Weather Service is now predicting up to 1.5” of rain through 7:00 PM tomorrow night. Due to several inches of new snowfall and the additional levels of rain expected, all Mead Schools will be closed and all extracurricular activities, including practice, are canceled. We are going to keep the safety of our students and staff as our highest priority. We would ask that you be understanding of this unusual situation as we work through it.
~ ~ ~
While Emily is having a blast with the whole no school thing...we are ready for a return to our routine. Luckily, Nicole saves the day AGAIN (amid a potentially flooding basement)!!! We did make a small trade off and I took Collin in the afternoon (SO EASY). Poor Collin, I think he may have decided today that Emily is not 'for him' and my prearranged marriage may not pan out. Emily, who we are trying to teach modesty to just beat poor Collin up on MarioKart. Nicole and I tried to explain the frail nature of the male ego...but I think it went in one ear and out the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment