Saturday night we are at Cold Stone and having our favorite ice cream. Em says she needs to go potty and would I go with her (she still thinks that those auto-flush toilets are going to suck her down!) and of course I say yes - this would be a bad decision in hindsight!
So we go in and she puts down a poo that would rival ANY full grown man. She starts to wipe and smears it all over herself...I (being the supportive mother I am) asked her if she has forgotten how to wipe? She says it is too hard as she is really tired. I step up to help her wipe (good thing I am not a control freak) because we are going to have a HUGE mess if I don't. I figure, I clean her now or her clothes later!
I bend over and my sunglasses that were hooked on my shirt fall off and go into the toilet!!! They land (I kid you not) on the pile of poo, right side up - as if the poo was wearing MY sunglasses. Luckily there is one corner poking out of the water and I pull out my glasses (poo attached) and toss them in the garbage can.
Em says, "Mooooooooooooooom, why did you throw those away?"
I reply, "My days of wearing your poo are LONG since over!"
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment